Home > Domestic > Garden Power Supplies

Garden Power Supplies
Please select from the list of services below:

Do you need an outdoor socket to power your electric garden tools?

Are you sick of running extension leads through your home?

Is there a requirement for some power to your garden pond?

A secured electrical power supply to your garden can make your life a lot easier and much safer when you are using your electrical tools outdoors.

It prevents having to use extension leads that run through your home causing trip hazards and the possibility of damaging cables.

Using electrical equipment in the garden is a lot more dangerous because of the wet conditions and physical contact with the ground.  It is therefore vitally important that you protect yourself the very best way you can.

Any electrical equipment expected to be used in the garden should be protected by an RCD (Residual Current Device) which is a sensitive device that trips if an earth fault occurs and helps to prevent you from receiving an electric shock.

Do not take chances!

Test It Electrical can install equipment that is specially designed to be used safely in outdoor weather conditions and keep you safe while working.

Be protected in your garden!

call us today on 0792 559 3061 for a free estimate

Some simple tips to keep safe in the garden:

■ Use an RCD for all outdoor electrical equipment.
■ Check cables and connections for fraying, dirt and damage before use.
■ Check equipment has been stored safely and has not been damaged by water.
■ Do not work with electrical equipment in wet conditions.
■ Switch off electricity before cleaning, adjusting or checking equipment.
■ Do not leave electrical equipment plugged in while unattended.
■ Do not try to repair electrical equipment or installations yourself.

On completion of our work our electrician will issue an Electrical Installation Certificate for the work that has been carried out.

Please note that from 1st January 2005 most electrical work carried out it Dwellings and Flats (including Gardens) will require notification to the Local Authority Building Control for compliance with PART P electrical safety of the Building Regulations.

We can arrange a LABC notification for you absolutely free! – Call us now!

For further information about PART P see FAQ – PART P